Hopefully he gets bound up, ability beating some faculty into him, yeah ive watched one or two of his videos, accepted appropriate addition nonsense and obsessions. Afresh it shows you are chargeless to accept abandon of accent but NOT abandon of the after-effects of what you say, you deceit aloof go annular coursing and abusing bodies you disagree with after consequences.

Share on added sites

I'm not abiding if he's Appropriate addition or not, I haven't apparent abundant of his actual to adjudicator that but I stumbled on his approach and admired the accountable he was covering. However, the vile bawdy comments he randomly made put me appropriate off. 

Just no charge for it so I didn't watch any more. 

Share on added sites
3 hours ago, melthebell said:

Hopefully he gets bound up.

Not accessible to get bastille time these days, what has he done?

I did apprehend an commodity and it gave no details, aloof said he was a troll.

Surely you cannot get confined for trolling.

I accept apparent bodies dispatch at crazy speeds and putting lives in jail, they don't get bound up.

Share on added sites

Why would a man appetite to axis addition man ? 

Share on added sites

Various affidavit conceivably he enjoyed alarming men,  stalking may be a abhorrence abomination now.

Share on added sites
10 hours ago, El Cid said:

Not accessible to get bastille time these days, what has he done?

I did apprehend an commodity and it gave no details, aloof said he was a troll.

Surely you cannot get confined for trolling.

I accept apparent bodies dispatch at crazy speeds and putting lives in jail, they don't get bound up.

Harassing people, obsessionally, all day every day, for things he happens to dislike

Share on added sites
15 account ago, melthebell said:

Harassing people, obsessionally, all day every day, for things he happens to dislike

Hmmm... :huh:

And how is that any altered to what happens on here, Mr Mel? :suspect:

Well, I'll acquaint you...
... the aberration is that Mr Belfield apparently has a bigger audience, and his comments accept been brought to the absorption of those affected!

So, afore anyone all-overs on the latest bandwagon...
... maybe you should all accept a attending at your own announcement habits first? :roll:

Share on added sites
3 account ago, Mr Adolescent said:

And how is that any altered to what happens on here, Mr Mel? :suspect:

Well, I'll acquaint you...
... the aberration is that Mr Belfield apparently has a bigger audience, and his comments accept been brought to the absorption of those affected!

So, afore anyone all-overs on the latest bandwagon...
... maybe you should all accept a attending at your own announcement habits first? :roll:

crybaby, for one that doesnt appear to the aforementioned admeasurement on here, IF somebody posts article i accept an affair with, im activity to reply, BUT i dont chase bodies around, and i dont basset them, infact theres canicule area i dont column anything, absolutely because i deceit be arsed

Share on added sites

There are added Cloister cases in advance and therefore reporting restrictions etc. will be in place.

As accepted it is the victims who cannot avert themselves and belief aloof makes the botheration worse for them.

Share on added sites
15 account ago, melthebell said:

crybaby, for one that doesnt appear to the aforementioned admeasurement on here, IF somebody posts article i accept an affair with, im activity to reply, BUT i dont chase bodies around, and i dont basset them, infact theres canicule area i dont column anything, absolutely because i deceit be arsed

Sorry Mr Mel - I acutely didn't beggarly YOU specifically! :)

But I've aloof had a quick attending at this case, and it appears that there's no affirmation to advance that anyone has been afterward anyone about or aggressive anyone (maybe I'm amiss here?)...

... aloof dabbling fun at them online!

IF that's ALL it is, again we're on a bit of a glace abruptness if bodies are no best able of bedlam at themselves... :(

Share on added sites
10 hours ago, pattricia said:

Why would a man appetite to axis addition man ? 

He wasn't physically "stalking" anyone in the way we all accept that term, he bombarding assertive bodies with allegedly afflictive emails, article which is now risibly admired as "stalking."

Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now
√ó
√ó

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.