I was aloof blockage some JK Rowling tweets and responses (another affiche referenced them on addition thread), apropos to some comments she fabricated apropos auto people.

The affair appellation “trans women ARE women” was a archetypal acknowledgment to JKR, generally forth with a “to disagree IS to hate”.

Is this true? Can we ascertain ourselves as actuality macho or female?

Edited by Waldo

Share on added sites

Any absolute adult such as JK Rowling has every appropriate to say men assuming to be women aren't women.  The corruption she has suffered is a disgrace.

• Like 3

Share on added sites

'Hate' is the new 'racist'.

People are chargeless to analyze anyhow they like as far as I'm anxious but I additionally anticipate bodies are chargeless to accept an assessment on it after it actuality labeled 'hate' 

• Like 3

Share on added sites
2 hours ago, The_DADDY said:

'Hate' is the new 'racist'.

People are chargeless to analyze anyhow they like as far as I'm anxious but I additionally anticipate bodies are chargeless to accept an assessment on it after it actuality labeled 'hate' 

I alone abhorrence one person, if I don’t like article or addition isn’t hatred, addition should try to accept this, if I don’t like amoroso in my tea doesn’t beggarly I abhorrence it.

• Like 1

Share on added sites
9 account ago, lazarus said:

I alone abhorrence one person, if I don’t like article or addition isn’t hatred, addition should try to accept this, if I don’t like amoroso in my tea doesn’t beggarly I abhorrence it.

My bold.

I accede 100% 👍

Share on added sites

You can analyze has a man or woman if you choose. But you’re biological sex is what you were built-in with.

Share on added sites

You've got a brace of questions there: essentially, can you analyze as a woman or as a man adverse to your biology; and are behavior analytical of that angle hateful.  Abbreviate answers: yes, and possibly, respectively.

I was activity to hop on my amusement horse and address about the abhorrent abstraction of the affection beam and adult dick, but candidly I aloof appetite to alcohol my gin & argument and eat my Tunnocks teacake.  So, not absolutely as continued as I anticipation it was activity to be answer:

It's accessible to be analytical of gender character approach - from a position, for example, of acknowledging the rights of women and girls and the accent of advancement distinct sex spaces - while accepting account for transpeople.  Both JKR and Kathleen Stock, for example, accept declared this in no ambiguous agreement (read the latter's book, Actual Girls, abnormally affiliate 1 for an outline of what gender character approach is, and how that makes it accessible for a straight, anatomically and physiologically complete biological macho to analyze as a woman and a lesbian if he (she)  expresses his (her) close gender identity).

It's additionally accessible to access your gender analytical position from the rather beneath than admiring angle of actuality 'anti-woke' and arguing that the actuality of transwomen is an abuse to masculinity, or whatever acknowledgment Chaff Hawley is no doubt  wittering about in his book Dick, Manhood.

To about digest JKR, anybody should be chargeless to alive their best lives and adulation and **** any acknowledging developed who'll accept them.  I anticipate best reasonable bodies accede with that.

• Like 2

Share on added sites
12 hours ago, Waldo said:

I was aloof blockage some JK Rowling tweets and responses (another affiche referenced them on addition thread), apropos to some comments she fabricated apropos auto people.

The affair appellation “trans women ARE women” was a archetypal acknowledgment to JKR, generally forth with a “to disagree IS to hate”.

Is this true? Can we ascertain ourselves as actuality macho or female?

If bodies get agitated by tweets, or absolutely annihilation on the internet, there is a simple answer, don't bother account it.

What is it your Mum told you ? Sticks and stones will breach my basic but words will never aching me. A slight exaggeration in the absolute world, but beneath so back it comes to the internet because in about all cases bodies can alone get agitated if they accomplish a acquainted effort to apprehend it. So just don't bother, what could be simpler ? The botheration is these canicule so abounding bodies are bent to be offended. Man up (pun intended).

Share on added sites

My accepted catechism to this is, if auto women are women, why do you charge to put 'trans' in front? Acutely it's an identifier that distinguishes one from another. For me it's like claiming vegan craven is chicken... no, it isn't!

However!

That's not me claiming vegan craven is bad and shouldn't exist... as with auto people.

Unfortunately we've accustomed at a point area accepting an alternating appearance to the hove-mind agency you're -ist or -phobic of some kind.

I chase Sharron Davies on Cheep and the applesauce she has to abide is awful, artlessly for aggravating to accumulate changeable spaces female. 'They' affirmation that Sharron hates auto bodies and she wants them to not be able to participate in sport. Wrong! She's blessed for auto women to participate in sport, aloof not at the amount of womens' rights.

Have auto categories, like they do with the para-olympics. That way anybody can compete, in there corresponding classes, and anybody is happy!

Edited by leviathan13

Share on added sites
8 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

Unfortunately we've accustomed at a point area accepting an alternating appearance to the hove-mind agency you're -ist or -phobic of some kind.

Are you apropos to the Brighton and Hove mind?

Also calling article vegan craven helps you apperceive how to use it in cooking, what to brace it with etc,.

Share on added sites
On 05/08/2022 at 10:04, West 77 said:

Any absolute adult such as JK Rowling has every appropriate to say men assuming to be women aren't women.  The corruption she has suffered is a disgrace.

Trans women ARE ladies. Your column stinks of bigotry and ignorance. Bodies accept a appropriate to claiming JK Rowling back she is aggravating to booty abroad the rights of bodies to be who they appetite to be. We accept abandon of accent in this country. She is chargeless to Cheep her nonsense but others are chargeless fo disagree with her. Aloof like I disagree with aggregate you accept said in your post.

Edited by LovePotion

Share on added sites
16 hours ago, leviathan13 said:

My accepted catechism to this is, if auto women are women, why do you charge to put 'trans' in front? Acutely it's an identifier that distinguishes one from another. For me it's like claiming vegan craven is chicken... no, it isn't!

However!

That's not me claiming vegan craven is bad and shouldn't exist... as with auto people.

I chase Sharron Davies on Cheep and the applesauce she has to abide is awful, artlessly for aggravating to accumulate changeable spaces female. 'They' affirmation that Sharron hates auto bodies and she wants them to not be able to participate in sport. Wrong! She's blessed for auto women to participate in sport, aloof not at the amount of womens' rights.

Have auto categories, like they do with the para-olympics. That way anybody can compete, in there corresponding classes, and anybody is happy!

Everyone except the activists.   I’ve been account about Lia Thomas, a US swimmer who identifies as a woman. She beats all those whose sex is female, and several of her teammates are actual afflictive at administration alteration apartment with addition whose anatomy is that of an complete male.   I admiration how addition with such a concrete advantage (male adolescence etc) can feel any joy in their victories?   

People should alive as they want, abrasion what they want, rename themselves if they want.  But not at the amount of women’s spaces or women’s sport.

Edited by Ms Macbeth
  • Like 2

Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.