Jump to content


Recommended Posts

The alone bazaar that I apperceive that advertise this  is Morrisons, it is in a box of 2 and awash as "household soap" but is was aftermost year back I bought some 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites
1 hour ago, kay1 said:

The alone bazaar that I apperceive that advertise this  is Morrisons, it is in a box of 2 and awash as "household soap" but is was aftermost year back I bought some 

Thanks Kay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites
16 hours ago, Jim Hardie said:

Having the aforementioned botheration finding scouring powder, Vim, Ajax, etc.

I'm accepting the aforementioned problems award scouring powder, if you acquisition any amuse let me know. Addition account that has abolished is Dentu Crème. It's accessible EBay  but is expensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites

With commendations to scouring powder, I'm assertive I saw some in the Berth Market. There's a arrest that sells domiciliary charwoman products, and I saw some Vim and anticipation I've not apparent that back the 1970s!

I acquisition that baking soda with a aerosol of achromatize actual acceptable if the kitchen apparent is attractive decidedly grotty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites
21 hours ago, redruby said:

You can get it online. The aftermost time I noticed it in a boutique was in an old ancient accouterments abundance in Buxton. 

Can you bethink area it was in town; I now alive there, afterwards backward from Crookes.
Ta.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites
4 hours ago, peak4 said:

Can you bethink area it was in town; I now alive there, afterwards backward from Crookes.
Ta.

 

I’ve aloof looked it up - it’s alleged the Apple Saver and it’s still there at 38 Bounce Gardens, abutting to Argos. I’m not abiding if they still accept domiciliary soap but I bethink seeing it in box on the floor, forth with boxes of toilet soap and carbolic soap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites
On 06/08/2022 at 07:02, redruby said:

I’ve aloof looked it up - it’s alleged the Apple Saver and it’s still there at 38 Bounce Gardens, abutting to Argos. I’m not abiding if they still accept domiciliary soap but I bethink seeing it in box on the floor, forth with boxes of toilet soap and carbolic soap.

Carbolic soap takes me aback we acclimated to accept that in the 60s at home

Share this post


Link to post
Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new annual in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.