4 hours ago, Ridgewalk said:

You seemed captivated by contest at SUFC. Accept you advised some array of cerebral analysis ?

We'll leave to that to the bodies that chase them 🤣

• Haha 1

Share on added sites
1 hour ago, top4718 said:

We'll leave to that to the bodies that chase them 🤣

Back in the day it was consistently said that one of the affidavit Wednesday got acceptable crowds was that Middlewood Hospital day absolution patients were approved attenders.

Makes a lot of sense, accustomed the bulk of apparition in that accurate close of the woods.

Share on added sites
22 account ago, m williamson said:

Back in the day it was consistently said that one of the affidavit Wednesday got acceptable crowds was that Middlewood Hospital day absolution patients were approved attenders.

Makes a lot of sense, accustomed the bulk of apparition in that accurate close of the woods.

Just how abounding 'day absolution patients' were there (do you have figures)  ? And the Owls acclimated to get 35,000 to over 40,000 -depending on the opponents- 'back in my day'. As they were 'day release', were they accustomed to appear night amateur ?

Edited by St Petre
add
  • Haha 1

Share on added sites
12 account ago, St Petre said:

Just how abounding 'day absolution patients' were there (I accept you accept figures)  ? And the Owls acclimated to get 35,000 to over 40,000 -depending on the opponents- 'back in my day'. As they were 'day release', were they accustomed to appear night amateur ?

Apparently, you abort to recognise humour aback it occurs. It is a actuality that that affirmation was fabricated aback in the day by me and my adolescent Blades.

In those canicule we absolutely got on absolutely able-bodied with the S6 aggregation and both sets of supporters had a beam after any malice.

My two best mates at the time were Wednesdayites, I still see one of them on a approved basis.

( I accept you accept abstracts ) get a anchor pal. 

Top fabricated a joke I replied, it's what happens .

• Confused 1

Share on added sites
2 hours ago, m williamson said:

Apparently, you abort to recognise humour aback it occurs. It is a actuality that that affirmation was fabricated aback in the day by me and my adolescent Blades.

In those canicule we absolutely got on absolutely able-bodied with the S6 aggregation and both sets of supporters had a beam after any malice.

My two best mates at the time were Wednesdayites, I still see one of them on a approved basis.

( I accept you accept abstracts ) get a anchor pal. 

Top fabricated a joke I replied, it's what happens .

I do recognise humor, that's why I replied the way I did and after advertence the afflicted and me 'Get a grip'?

Share on added sites

Making advertence to bodies with brainy problems on this armpit is  amiss , Middlewood hospital is now a abundant absent abode of ambush and abundant bare help  to bodies adverse enough  to charge it . Wednesday acclimated to accord abounding tickets to the hospital aback in the day ,in some cases this helped with the analysis folk bare . We formed there at that time and saw the joy on assertive faces on bout day .

• Like 1

Share on added sites
11 hours ago, m williamson said:

Now why am I not afraid at a account like that? What absolutely is fun about dabbling fun at patients of hospitals, you absolutely should accept a continued adamantine attending at yourself and annul the post.

3 hours ago, Leo Tomlinson said:

Making advertence to bodies with brainy problems on this armpit is  amiss , Middlewood hospital is now a abundant absent abode of ambush and abundant bare help  to bodies adverse enough  to charge it . Wednesday acclimated to accord abounding tickets to the hospital aback in the day ,in some cases this helped with the analysis folk bare . We formed there at that time and saw the joy on assertive faces on bout day .

You're appropriate of course. I knew bodies who were patients there and bethink the time, there was a ample bulk of stigma absorbed to accepting abounding there back there shouldn't accept been. So abashing for bodies who were ill and aggravating to get better.

I never accepted at the time how bodies at the time could be so callous, atrocious and abridgement affinity appear the patients.

I anticipation we'd confused on from those canicule and got to a point area it's accustomed that brainy bloom affliction can affect any of us at anytime.

Obviously not, the affiche should apologise and abolish his post. Shameful.

Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.