Hi everyone,

I charge some advice accept eating/consumption habits of families, or alike bigger distinct parents. I am attractive for some volunteers who would be accommodating to action me some time for 1:1 account - either online or in being (in that case, I will buy you coffee/tea ;) ) The account would booty about 15-20 min and I would aloof ask you accepted questions about how do you adjudge what is for the dinner, how do you administer your kids preferences etc. 

You may admiration why I charge this -  I accept aloof started my own aggregation which aims at allowance families to eat bigger and cheaper because I acerb accept that anybody deserves to eat able-bodied :) I don't appetite to allocution about my abstraction afore our account as I may access you. If you are interested, I will acquaint you in the end. 

If you are interested, either acquaintance me here, or bead me an email at [email protected] 

Many acknowledgment for your time :)

Share on added sites

Are you still looking?

Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to chase this  

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.