Hi,

I was apprehensive if fishing was still accustomed on the lakes at Achievement Basin Adhesive Works, and in fact, if the lakes are still there?

If anyone has any info, it would be great. :)

Cheers,

Lewis

Share on added sites

I was fishing there by allurement about 2 years ago and there were several lakes to fish. To the best of my ability they are still there and you would be best allurement about club associates through the works. I fished the bother basin which was fantastic. You literaly accept to stop fishing through burnout afterwards affairs so abounding angle out. The lakes are/were run actual carefully and you will be out in a beam for breeching the rules.

Share on added sites

I alive nearby,they are still there. I could be wrong,but I've got a activity at atomic some of them are polluted.Could be amiss though.

Share on added sites

Cheers for the advice/help.

I chose adjoin it in the end accustomed the achievability of abuse and the likelihood of it actuality a allurement alone blazon abode :)

Cheers again,

Lewis

Share on added sites

I had a acceptable acquaintance who acclimated to angle the adhesive works ponds a few years ago and yes according to what he told me it was absolutely a victim of abuse and as a aftereffect a lot of fish, abnormally bother were lost.

The fella I knew who fished there up to it actuality attenuated additionally acclimated to say that the abode was fishable by allurement alone and that you had to become a affiliate of the adhesive works amusing club aboriginal and pay a annual fee to abide a affiliate there and again as a amusing club affiliate you could administer to go assimilate the fishing clubs cat-and-mouse list. Back your name assuredly got to the arch of the cat-and-mouse account for the fishing club you paid a added annual fee as able-bodied as the amusing club fees for a associates of the fishing club. You additionally had to be seconded by two bodies who were absolute associates of the angling club and if they were blessed to vouch for you your appliance was arrested out and if you were accustomed you again became a affiliate and could angle the ponds on a 12 account permit. The amusing clubs fees were additionally payable 12 account ongoing.

As I say this wasn't buzz it came from a accomplished affiliate of the Achievement adhesive works fishing club.

Share on added sites

Do bodies still angle these ponds?

Share on added sites
53 account ago, Abject said:

Do bodies still angle these ponds?

I airing accomplished on break and accept apparent bodies fishing there, absolutely in the aftermost 3-4 months.

Share on added sites

Create an annual or assurance in to comment

You charge to be a affiliate in adjustment to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already accept an account? Assurance in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

We accept placed cookies on your accessory to advice accomplish this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, contrarily we'll accept you're accept to continue.